Road Test: ToneWorks' AX5G (by KORG)

RGX312l
RGX312l
02/21/2008 8:52 am
Hi,

I just got my first guitar-related item (outside of strings and picks) since 1992!

It's the AX5G effects processor.

Well, after setting up my basic tone, this is the result. Nothing fantastic, much less creative, it's purely a road test. there are so much more to explore, like using the expression pedal as an electronic whammy bar, the wha-wha and the acoustic simulator.

For this, I've connected the AX5G directly into my Mac and used GarageBand to record/mix it. The gtr track is totally unprocessed after coming out from the AX5G.

I've loaded the 'song' on my Soundclick - it's the last track : "AX5G Road Test"

RGX312L :)

PS: sorry for the feedbacks! 'yeeekkk!!!!'
"Dangerous Distortion, Serious Sustain"

www.soundcloud.com/rgx312l
# 1
ToneZappa
ToneZappa
02/21/2008 11:19 pm
Wow........... I thought I had the wrong track at first with that drum intro then BLAM the guitar hit me in the face. Nice playing (you can pick real fast) then the string section came in (very nice) it sounds like you are having great fun with that new Korg unit. I would love to hear some more when you are really familiar with it and have some more sounds......... You have some very interesting things happening in your guitar playing. Shall wait to hear more sounds. :)
# 2
RGX312l
RGX312l
02/22/2008 2:38 pm
Thanks for your comments :)

The 'interesting things' you are referring to, I think are all the mistakes :)

I have never been critical of what I play, meaning I don;t really breakdown too much of what I am doing - mainly into free jamming style (read : I really don;t know what the hell I am doing ..hahah) :o

RGX312L
"Dangerous Distortion, Serious Sustain"

www.soundcloud.com/rgx312l
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.