View post (GT Solo Assignment: October '07)

View thread

seazer
seazer
10/12/2007 12:47 am
I have listened to tracks so far -deth that was pretty good I thought. I listened a few times only crit is the first note for chorus part it starts very off to my ear maybe thats what you wanted then cool.the other notes were memorable that is the chousus I could hum but first note keeps throwing me.overall playing seemed a lot tighter and in the groove this month. I can hear that you play an Ibanez from your tone in the song I used to play a ibanez 770 wizard neck I did'nt relize what a comfort they were till I been playing modern C strat neck I have really had to slow down and adapt different style with this axe.reminder to self.. must get another Rg.
zoso you got me drooling name dropping all that gear you must be having some fun with it.Your track was interesting enough to keep me wanting to hear more I love those effects your can hear the hardware coming through. I agree with deth The rhythm although was a 2 chord chug added something cool to the vibe and then in comes the rocktron it sounds massive.nice stuff overall for me.