View post (Good Times)

View thread

Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
06/21/2007 3:16 am
So I just got back to Memphis the other day after a 5 day stay in my home state of Ohio. Turns out a person can successfully conduct a job search from 750 miles away!! I've lived in Memphis for nearly 3 years , but realized after about 2 that this would never be home and that I'd better be moving back to Ohio before I got further entrenched here! Although it was nice to get out of the past 3 winters, I'm a Buckeye through and through and it's time to move home.

In addition to being plain stoked that I get to move back home, I'm flabbergasted at how fast my career is progressing. If you read the thread I linked to in the previous paragraph, you'll know I've only been out of college for a little over 3 years, yet in this position I'll be making more money than my parents! And I just turned 26 today!! Of course there's more to measuring progress than a salary, but I'm confident that this new position is more along the lines of where I want my career to go.

Anyways, much love to all of my guitar-playing brethren. Thanks for all the support and laughs over the years! Every once and a while I get a great idea of ways to bring us all closer together. Perhaps once I get settled back in, I'll pursue some of those epiphanies.
Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel.
My YouTube Profile