Iraq

Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
04/30/2007 3:32 pm
Originally Posted by: Logan826Lee, that's not the question we should be asking. The correct question is "How do we prevent a civil war in our country" I'm not saying that would happen, very well could, but doubtfull. Why should we prevent this in other countries ? Why don't we take care of our own country first ? We have starving families and kids right here in our own backyards, why do we keep sending billions of dollars and tons of food over seas to other countries for food and clothing when we can't even provide that here. Why do we rebuild towns, cities, schools in other countries when we can't even provide a solid education right here. Look what happened when Katrina hit, we couldn't even take care of our own then. Why do we have 15yr old kids robbing and killing in this country. I'll tell you why, because there is no more disipline allowed. That's another topic that we can discuss in another thread. ;) This list just goes on. Hey, I'm all for helping out our neighbors, but let's feed and put roofs over own starving and homeless first. This is like you giving the next door neighbor a peice of steak for his kids, when yours' are bare naked and starving. The current party in power has lied to us so much about our economy being strong and the work force is strong. Take a drive to your nearest big city and drive off the beaten path, read between the lines in the newpaper, your eyes will be opened my brother. I see these streets, kids, families, home forclosers, jobless every single day. I my friend speak the truth. I cry and pray everyday for these people, and I pound my fist in utter discust when I hear our president talk of how well our economy is doing, when he too is blind and doesn't care because he has all the money he will ever need. I would bet a years wages that our president couldn't tell you the price of a loaf of bread. This has been proven already. Anyone who agrees with this is blinded by lies and doesn't open his/her eyes to how bad things really are right here in our own country.
Dan

Dan, I agree. I thought this war was a farce from the beginning, my previous post was only addressing the situation, for better or worse, that we find ourselves in now. I would love to get a new administration for this country. One that actually has a domestic agenda, rather than the fiscally irresponsible nation builder that we've had since 2000.
Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel.
My YouTube Profile
# 1
maestro shaz
maestro shaz
05/02/2007 5:27 am
I'm a muslim, my religion and my book 'The Holy Quran' does not state anywhere to start war on mis-believers!

This is just all bull****, the Quran is being mis-interpreted.

All these extremists such as Bin Laden are just a bunch of **** heads.

My book tells me, 'taking the life of one person, is like taking the lives of all humanity'

I see George Bush, Sadam, Laden as being the same.... All just killers
[FONT=Verdana]
MuSiC RoCkZz
[/FONT]
My Music
# 2
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
05/02/2007 6:40 am
Originally Posted by: CW14The war's made it worse. The whole WMD thing was a lie and everyone knows that by now.

Notice how they're starting on Iran too... just cause they want nuclear power. OE NOE THEY MUST B TERORISTZ CUZ DER FROM DA MIDLE EEST N DERE GONA MAIK BOMS OUT OF IT.

Well, Iran is also run by a horrifically oppressive authoritarian regime whose foreign policy consists of wanting to blow up pretty much everyone except Syria at the moment.
I want the bomb
I want the P-funk!

My band is better than yours...
# 3
z0s0_jp
Riffologist
z0s0_jp
Riffologist
05/02/2007 7:42 am
Originally Posted by: Jolly McJollysonWell, Iran is also run by a horrifically oppressive authoritarian regime whose foreign policy consists of wanting to blow up pretty much everyone except Syria at the moment.

when I look at our culture, I almost think Iran should start here :eek:
also, why didn't we put Israel in Greenwich Village...it would be alot better for everybody.
"Dammit Jim!! I'm a guitarist not a roadie...so haul my gear"
# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.