View post (Question about progress for a beginner)

View thread

MAVERIC777
Full Access
MAVERIC777
Full Access
02/18/2007 5:57 pm
Hey man IM new too and I soo feel your pain on wondering "Am I coming along ok?". I know nooo one around that playes so I have to depend on myself and my wonderfull, awsome, bueatifull, supportive, lying wife telling me im coming along faster than she ever thought I would...lol. I practice each and every day... No less than an hour normaly 2+ but it does get easier. One day you will pick that ax up and play a song that has been kicking your butt for the longest. Sounds like you are coming along great. Just keep up the practice and it will all come together. "We" just have to rember it takes time. By the way you have an awsome name...lol

Dan

P.S. I just recently found a site for local musicians and found a couple of "increadable" guitarist who are willing to sit down with me and give me some pointers and just jam. Im really excited (and nervous) about it..lol. Might want to look around. May luck up and find something like that localy. Good luck.
A man isen't measured by how far he has traveld in life, but how he made the jurney. ;)

MySpace