View post (Your Local)

View thread

Jimmi431
Jimmi431
01/05/2005 5:45 pm
quite an impressive post here! dunno where to start at the begginig i had so many suggestions till they got shot down (that would be the ol VB lovely stuff all i drank when i was in sydney)
corona is nice so long as you have a a cut of lime shoved down into it, that does wonders for it.
my first choice anywhere (though it aint that common) is Peroni (says nasrto azzuro on the bottel though) gorgeous! italian i think.
if your on holiday or pretending then its gotta be san miguel, just reminds me of bein in spain, and is definatly a summer beer.
if your in america it gets more difficult was to young to enjoy beer when i was over there and now in england the only american beers are bud an the like which is nats piss. the only bud worth drinkin is the czech stuff its said budvar instead of budwieser then though.

thats all i can really think of, as i don't really drink beer cos i get ill if i get pissed off it (think it relates back to one happy new year when i was 14, i was still standing just but the room was black...) the good stuff is the vodka never get ill of that stuff!! and have developed quite a taste for it
The sun is shining the weather is sweet