View post (Your Local)

View thread

PRSplaya
Full Access
PRSplaya
Full Access
12/31/2004 5:26 am
I've got a few more brew's to add to the list.

Eastside Dark - from the Lakefront Brewery in Millwaukee, Wi
It was pretty good. Nice and smooth with a good strong taste, but not too heavey.

Oak Barrel Stout - from the Old Dominion Brewing Company in Ashburn, Va
This beer wasn't that great to me. It had a coffee like flavour with a hint of chocolate and vanilla, but not in a good way. Very heavey and thick tasting. Left a bad after taste as well. It wasn't horrible, but I probably wouldn't drink it again.

Lev Lion Pale Double Bock - from the Hradec Kralove Brewery in the Czech Republic. This beer was actually quite good. It had a great crispness and bitter bite to it like a beer should. Almost like Pilsner Urquell, but not quite as bitter and a little lighter. I would defanately drink this beer again.

La Fin Du Monde - from the Unibroue Brewery in Quebec, Canada
This beer was very unique. It was quite enjoyable with many distinguishable flavours. Overall it had a smooth sweet spice flavour too it. On the front side is the beer taste which is slightly crisp, then it's almost like spiced punch, and goes down almost like champaign but with more aftertast. Plus this beer was 9% alcohol! I would defanately drink again.

Wittekerke - from the Bavik Brewery from Belgium
This was my first wheat bear and so far my favourite. It had a sweetness to it that was wonderfully refreshing. It had a crispness to it, but went down very smooth. It was a great drinking beer period!

So, untill next month, happy drinking.
[FONT=Palatino Linotype]Tonja Renee's personal instructor[/FONT]

>HERE'S WHERE I AM NOW<