View post (Your Local)

View thread

iamthe_eggman
Grizzled Spellchecker
iamthe_eggman
Grizzled Spellchecker
10/06/2004 8:11 pm
Originally Posted by: kingdavidI thought Fanta was a coca cola product sold the world over, most of all America?
And yes, White cap is crap. I can tell by looking at the bottle. I've never tasted it, but the disgruntled stories abound.

PS:
You shoulda f***ing said hi, man.THE ODDS OF IT HAPPENING AGAIN ARE MINIMAL!!!!!!!!1
Damn you!!
In a nice way, tho'.

Yeah, I thought about it, but that was before I was really active on this board. Also, we only spent a couple days in Nairobbery, and those days were pretty full, either arriving or leaving on flights (in & out of the country and one within Kenya). The one day that I wasn't in an airport in Nairobi we spent searching some of Nairobi's famous curio shops. I went to the one across the street from where there used to be a huge mosque. It was a little two-story shop which sold exactly the same things as every other freaking curio shop around. The only difference was that there was a Masai fellow working at this one. After we made our purchases, we went out back and he attempted to demonstrate the world-renowned jumping prowess of the Masai tribe (some can get as high as 6 feet in the air after bouncing in one spot for some time). Unfortunately, this guy was born in Nairobi and had no Masai culture left in him and could probably clear 6 inches, tops. I got a picture, though!
... and that's all I have to say about that.

[U]ALL[/U] generalizations are [U]WRONG[/U]

[/sarcasm]