nady wireless 1001

josh_underwood
josh_underwood
07/21/2000 1:13 am
Does anyone know if the nady 1001 wireless system for guitar any good? Or any other wireless system under $100 U.S dollars?
He's totaly Mad,Crazy,Loony Toony And Even Offty Mc.Goofty!!.... I LIKE HIM!!!!!

-------------------------
Have You Been Drinking??
Yes I Have, Ive Been Drinking From the Well Of Eternal Sadness.
ART THOU BETRAYING THE????!!! THY WILL PAYUS THY ULTIMATE PRICEUS!!! FOR THOU ARE THE GUITARUS WIZARDUS!!!!!
# 1
Raskolnikov
Guitar Tricks Moderator
Raskolnikov
Guitar Tricks Moderator
07/22/2000 3:45 am
I dunno, my wireless is an Azden, but I certainly payed alot more than $100. My understanding of Nady's are that they are a decent wireless, but if anything goes wrong with it, it has to be sent out to Japan, or wherever they're made to be fixed. I really can't say other than that I trust the place that sold me my Azden w/ my life, and that's what they sold me. If they thought I would have got a better deal w/ a Nady, they would have told me that.
Raskolnikov
Guitar Tricks Moderator

Careful what you wish for friend
I've been to Hell and now I'm back again

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons
# 2
josh_underwood
josh_underwood
07/23/2000 10:59 pm
hey if you want a wireless system for a good price go to www.musicansfriend.com and enter nady in the search engine. it onlt cos $89!!!!!!!!!!
He's totaly Mad,Crazy,Loony Toony And Even Offty Mc.Goofty!!.... I LIKE HIM!!!!!

Have You Been Drinking??
Yes I Have, Ive Been Drinking From the Well Of Eternal Sadness.
ART THOU BETRAYING THE????!!! THY WILL PAYUS THY ULTIMATE PRICEUS!!! FOR THOU ARE THE GUITARUS WIZARDUS!!!!!
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.