Finally... I took some recordings from the vault.

aschleman
aschleman
11/02/2006 4:25 am
Well, I finally took some of my demos from me and my best friends side project... We have a studio in his garage and he goes to the Musicians Institute for music production... so naturally he did all the production mixing etc... he also played some bass and did the live drum tracks... He just came home for a weekend and we dug through the hard drive of his Boss recording unit and I dug up these tracks...

The first one is a track that I posted the lyrics too way back when ( http://www.guitartricks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13652&highlight=long+goodbye ) and didn't really receive rave review but it came together really well once my buddy James got me to record it. I modified some of the lyrics and such as well... put some acoustic to it and a nice djembe drum...

The next song everyone already pretty much knows... I just did a hard cover of THe Beatles Eleanor Rigby... It came about when I was chugging some power chords and my buddy said it sounded like Eleanor Rigby... low and behold... we went and recorded it...

The last song is a song that my buddy did a lot of production on... he wanted to test what he's been learning at school... He did a great job... and I even through a solo in on it...

Anyway... I'd like everyone to have a visit when they have time and let me know what you think. These were songs I wrote for my old band but I moved back to Lafayette before we could work them out and demo them... hope you like...

CHANGED THE URL TO THE RIGHT ONE
see the link in my post below
# 1
magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator
magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator
11/02/2006 5:49 am
Hmmm this is all I got Adam:

sorry, no public station by this user so far
Magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator

"If it feels right, play it. If it feels wrong, play it faster” - Magicninja
www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons
# 2
aschleman
aschleman
11/02/2006 7:23 am
Posted wrong url... here's the right one. sorry bout that.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=621272
# 3
magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator
magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator
11/02/2006 7:40 am
I thought all three were awesomly done. Good stuff. :cool:
Magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator

"If it feels right, play it. If it feels wrong, play it faster” - Magicninja
www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons
# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.