Yesterday, something weird happened

HDJ
Explanation: Southerner
HDJ
Explanation: Southerner
11/03/2006 8:10 pm
Originally Posted by: acapellaInteresting. Now that you mention it, I've had some pretty bad sinus problems in the past. I'll look into that.

Benedryl Sinus and Allergy in the green box. Best thing I've found for my Sinus Headaches.....It makes some people really sleepy though, but for some reason it doesn't phase me, just makes me feel better.
Check out my band:
Havoc Din
# 1
acapella
acapella
11/03/2006 9:12 pm
Well I have a lot to look at now...thanks a lot to everyone who offered any advice or helped in any way. If anybody else has any ideas please go ahead and put them on here.
You go outside and practice screaming. We'll play music while you're gone.
# 2
Andrew Sa
Andrew Sa
11/04/2006 12:00 pm
Originally Posted by: magicninjaSounds like a migraine to me. I've been getting about 2-3 a year since I was like 15.

Yeah I alos thought it sounded like a migraine. I get them too Ninja...about as frequently...

so, did your vision get a bit blurry before your head started hurting? and did you maybe get a sort of tingle in your fingers? if so...you had a migraine
[FONT=Century Gothic]Hope is when we feel the pain that makes us try again[/FONT]
# 3
hunter60
Humble student
hunter60
Humble student
11/04/2006 6:02 pm
Don't overlook environmental allergies. I get those - bad. Weather changes, wet leaves and grass...oh man, my head feels like it wants to explode. The headaches, can't sleep, food doesn't taste right, lethargy...the whole thing.

You might want to look into CFS / Myalgia as well. My one sister has CFS and she describes a lot of those same symptoms that you have. (CFS: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome)

Good luck. Hope you feel better soon. It stinks to be ill. I know, I've been battling some horid, mutant alien flu this week. My body has been producing things that are not of this earth when I cough or sneeze. Eww. Nasty business. :)
[FONT=Tahoma]"All I can do is be me ... whoever that is". Bob Dylan [/FONT]
# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.