View post (Yesterday, something weird happened)

View thread

ren
ren
11/02/2006 6:05 pm
Originally Posted by: acapella...So now that I look at it, I've probably just been having migraines for most of my life and not known it. I don't know what made it so bad that time, probably a combination of things including what I ate, extended computer time, maybe even weather. I guess if I can figure out exactly what it was I'll have a better chance of being able to stop it. Unless it's a tumor, which just now occured to me. I'm kind of hoping it isn't though.

For me it was always a pile of things coming in together - stress, lack of sleep, not eating properly, dehydration.... it's like a checklist, and the more contributing factors you can list, the more likely it is to happen.

On the diet thing - keep in mind that you can wake up tomorrow and find you have allergic reactions to something you've been eating for years... also bear in mind that we're only talking about a trigger for a migraine, not necessarily food as the explanation for all symptoms straight up.

I hope you haven't got a tumor as well.... :D It's way less likely than you having a migraine, so don't panic just yet dude.... Keep a diary of what you eat and drink plus how much sleep you get for a month, and see whether you can see a pattern between headaches/crappy feeling and what you're doing.... note any time you feel more stressed than usual - anything interesting... you should be able to figure it out...

Check out my music, video, lessons & backing tracks here![br]https://www.renhimself.com