View post (Yesterday, something weird happened)

View thread

ren
ren
11/02/2006 2:15 pm
yeah.... all sorts of things could explain it...

Kev's right with the candy suggestion - if you're blood sugar is all over the place, that could make you feel like crap, and explain the headaches in one go. Dehydration will also cause you problems.

Magic's got a point with the migraines - when I get em they screw me up and I have to go to bed, but I personally 'see things' in my peripheral vision and my eyes get messed up, and you didn't mention that - dunno if that's common, or just me.

If it happens when you're on the bus, it could be a bit of motion sickness helping out as well. What happens on weekends or whatever when your pattern is different?

Loads of these things are dietary. My mom used to get migraines almost all the time right up until she saw a dietician who told her not to eat and chocolate or dairy products. She did that and went straight from a migraine every couple of weeks to none at all for years. When I was ill a few years back I stopped eating everything but brown rice, and gradually re-introduced stuff - It turned out that tomatoes give me migraines.... and I could eat one to prove it if necessary (but I don't want to!)....

you could explore some of that... ?

**EDIT** - I've just re-read your original post, and you say you can't move your head with your eyes open 'cos you'll puke..... it's sounding more and more like a migraine to me as well... if it is, finding the trigger is the challenge...

Check out my music, video, lessons & backing tracks here![br]https://www.renhimself.com