View post (Zombie n Godsmack)

View thread

elklandercc
Full Access
elklandercc
Full Access
09/04/2006 4:46 am
Recently got back from a Godsmack-Rob Zombie-Shinedown concert. Best show I've ever been to! Definatly topped the Slayer show. Shinedown played first, not a huge fan, but they were great. Then Rob Zombie put on an awsome show from a dancing robot, to chick dancers, to fire and a helluva lotta jumpin around...and his wife ran on stage :D .

John 5 was the guitarist for Zombie and he was just amazing. He did a 5 minute long solo that really blew me away. They also played some White Zombie which was cool.

Then Godsmack played, oh man. Godsmack put on one hell of a show. They had some fire and explosions and what not, kinda cool, but the music was just amazing. They had the drummer on this platform that was moving across the stage while the singer was on another drum platform with a bongo/regular drum set. They moved on either side of the stage and went at it for 10 minutes; they're new drummer is awsome and the singer was just as good.

I took pictures and a few short vids, I'll share em tommorrow.
"During this line, the kid acted like he was pushing buttons on a calculator in the air. The kid played ******* air-calculator!"

Myspace