View post (Weirdest situation ever)

View thread

suicidalmoose
Full Access
suicidalmoose
Full Access
05/25/2006 3:31 pm
Originally Posted by: aschlemanAll you young guys try to find girls before summer gets here.... Me and my friends try to lose our girlfriends when summer gets here. It's the time to have fun and have great experiences and make great memories... I missed out on a lot of stuff in high school because I had a controlling girlfriend... and I lost a lot of friends because of it. Since then, I have regained my friends... But I will never let a girl come between me and my friends again... in particular my best friend. Now a days... when I meet a girl... the first thing personality wise that I notice is if she would get along with my friends... If she's going to want to take me away from my friends... then it's sianara... friends are the most important thing in a young persons life...

true that :P well i'm 17 and i have to say girls will consume u even if they're not controlling, it gets to the point where your mind kinda says i'd rather have an orgasm then hang out with my friends and u loose sight of what's important. though these sorts of situations are also good for testing friendships, i've had a dickhead friend before that kept trying to have sex with my girlfriends and almost succeeded once, well is screwed him over by stealing the girl he liked away from him (cause i really had the biggest mega crush on her) and made a heap of new friends.