Nervousness

suicidalmoose
Full Access
suicidalmoose
Full Access
05/25/2006 3:42 pm
is it me or does every1 on this forum seem to go to high school? i feel so old cause i finished high school last year! easiest way to ask a girl out is to make friends with her,

but i dont have enough confidence to ask a girl out. (too lazy to quote)

and the easiest way to do that is to stalk her and figure out what she likes doing and then suddenly like the same things :P
# 1
aschleman
aschleman
05/25/2006 4:18 pm
^^ haha... BTW, I'm only 22 years old. I've been out of high school 3 years and a few months... so not everyone is that young. haha.

I don't recommend stalking her... and you have to be careful with the "make friends" approach... or you can end up in the dreaded... DUH DUH DUN.... Friend Zone. If you have your eye on a certain girl... the approach is key. Girls like to see confidnence... Just like a crowd of rabid fans will feed off of a guitarist with insane confidence... the girl will eat it up as well. Walk up to her with confidence. Look her in the eye and say, "Hey, what's your name??" and go from there. Avoid one line pickup lines... unless your personallity is a goofy/quirky one... some girls will find the pickup lines amusing... but it's about a 1 in 3 chance you're going to bomb... Show confidence... be respectful... and that's all there is to it really. Confidence says a lot about a persons character... but like I said in my earlier post... it's good to be a little cocky... but not arogant
# 2
pure
pure
05/25/2006 6:32 pm
whoah were sorta getting off topic. i thank you for the advice but this isnt my thread.
Originally Posted by: schmangeugly fat chicks
# 3
aschleman
aschleman
05/25/2006 6:38 pm
Originally Posted by: purewhoah were sorta getting off topic. i thank you for the advice but this isnt my thread.

I'm just relating everything back to my original post... even what you asked... it's off topic yes... but still within the same basic concepts as overcoming the nervousness of performing on stage.. they're basically the same thing...
# 4
guitarfreak141
Obsessed Freak
guitarfreak141
Obsessed Freak
05/26/2006 10:38 pm
ya, basicly the same topic, and helpful advice
If there's one thing I've learned, it's that life is one crushing defeat after another until you just wish Flanders was dead.

Rock stars ... is there anything they don't know?
# 5

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.