View post (I'm fat)

View thread

jiujitsu_jesus
jiujitsu_jesus
04/02/2006 7:06 am
Originally Posted by: 6strngs_2hmbkrsI'm not necessarily extremely obese or anything. but if one of my pics had me without a shirt on, then you'd see. it's just an extra 20-25 lbs. of fat I'd like to rid myself of.

on the note of muscle to fat being a difference in weight. yeah, that could account for some of the weight. I'm not trying to brag, but I'm not exactly scrawny. my years of skateboarding gave me some good leg muscles, working construction for my parents and uncle have helped me in upper body strength, I go rock climbing at least once a week which builds alot of muscles in the forearms and back, and I've pretty much been doing weight training "on again, off again" for 2-3 years so I've got some muscle, but I still have a good handful of pure fat on my tummy.. no me gusta..

Yeah man, I'm in more or less the same situation (I even do construction work for my Dad sometimes! :eek: ). I've got some flab on my belly that I've never managed to shake, but I've resigned myself to its continued presence *sigh*. Besides, some girls seem to think that fat is cute... :confused:
Anyway, good luck with your diet/exercise regime thingy.
"It's all folk music... I ain't never heard no horse sing!"
- Attributed variously to Leadbelly and Louis Armstrong

If at first you don't succeed, you are obviously not Chuck Norris.

l337iZmz r@wk o.K!!!??>