View post (does anybody care?)

View thread

Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
03/06/2006 11:53 pm
Originally Posted by: stacknyIve based my faith on more than just the thought that there is a god though. I already talked about the prophecies that are being fulfilled today and the many reasons to lead to the theory that life had to be put here by something.What versions of the Bible do you speak of? Translation differences? Even so, the meaning has not changed enough to alter the religion. [/QUOTE]Well, in this day in age there are at least 7 different versions of Christianity alone, which includes:

Restorationism
Protestantism
Anglicanism
Catholicism
Orthodoxy
Nestorianism

And that's just the tip of the ice berg. There are plenty of sub-genres in each of those. Now, if you compare those you will find significant differences between them. A lot of differences will contradict beliefs that your division follows.

Now, let's compare all those variations to all the other religions in the world. And that includes all forms of mythology since those were at one point adhered to as religion as well.

[QUOTE=stackny]
PS-I can assure there isnt gonna be any party in hell.

Not if I can help it.
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.