View post (does anybody care?)

View thread

stackny
stackny
03/06/2006 11:41 pm
Originally Posted by: Cryptic ExcretionsActually you can. Take all the beliefs you have in Christianity. Now add the understanding of possibility. Agnostism itself isn't really a religion, more so a way to look at things. Think about it, there's not a shred of proof that God exists. Not one shred. All we have is what's written in the Bible. Now, how many different versions of the Christian Bible alone are there? Now how many different religions are there with their own variations? I don't doubt your faith in what you believe, and I'm not trying to attack it, but to just tell every last one of them that they're wrong without even understanding that there's the possibility? I'll find out if God exists or not when I die, just like you'll find out if he's the Christian God you think he is when you die. Until then we all just have to guess. You don't have to take your faith away to realize that everyone's just guessing a different direction. You've chosen door number 1, while I'm taking door number 3.

Ive based my faith on more than just the thought that there is a god though. I already talked about the prophecies that are being fulfilled today and the many reasons to lead to the theory that life had to be put here by something.What versions of the Bible do you speak of? Translation differences? Even so, the meaning has not changed enough to alter the religion.

PS-I can assure there isnt gonna be any party in hell.
Dont shoot yourself in the head.