Dear mod/admins

armGETaTITon
armGETaTITon
01/28/2006 9:00 am
I had found a page here on GT forums about different techniques like the "windmill" , "throwing your guitar at ur back and magically will come back right on ur hands " stuffs. I read it last october 28-nov2 not surely which date exactly and right now im trying to find it but it seems to be lost. I think it was already gone.. help me please i want to learn those stuff.. thank you :)
# 1
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
01/28/2006 10:48 am
Sorry dude, but it ain't our fault. :cool:
To get to the lessons now, you'll need to sign up for a High Bandwidth Subscription.
Unfortunately, it has to do with the recent clampdown by the music industry on some of the huge tab sites. Most of the sites that are providing free tabs are committing copyright violations. (not paying royalties to the owners of the original music).

As an educational site, we're allowed a certain amount of 'fair use'.
Which means, we can show portions of copyrighted tabs in order to teach a particular technique to our paying subscribers as long as it follows certain rules and is limited to a 'portion' only.
In some cases we will pay royalties for full songs, but again this has to be limited to paying subscribers because of the huge costs involved.
Yeah, it kinda sucks.. but unfortunately if we want to keep the sight open, that's what we gotta do.
# 2
elklandercc
Full Access
elklandercc
Full Access
01/28/2006 4:32 pm
Perhaps this is it : click me , if not, type windmill in the search button that under your private messages box.
"During this line, the kid acted like he was pushing buttons on a calculator in the air. The kid played ******* air-calculator!"

Myspace
# 3
bigbuda
Vote For Pedro
bigbuda
Vote For Pedro
01/30/2006 6:01 am
I was watching MTV today and watched some kid try the windmill. The guitar went around his body and the neck almost cracked him in the face. It was quite funny.
I am a constant evolving music machine. Oh Man, I just forgot what I was playing. Oh well, on to the next song. :rolleyes:
# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.