Won't you be my neighbor?

Project_Montauk
Project_Montauk
01/01/2006 5:26 pm
Wussup guys. Just joined the site. Been lookin through the posts. I gotta agree with y'all that bad neighbors suck big time.

Not many dogs around here or neighbors for that matter.

Must be the electro-magnetic field. :D
[FONT=Arial]PROJECT_MONTAUK[/FONT]
Life beneath the tower

There's always a good off-shore breeze in the morning....
# 1
steve fisher
Stevie Ray Freak
steve fisher
Stevie Ray Freak
01/02/2006 2:50 am
Originally Posted by: PonyOnemine are alwas stoned, which is why i get away with owning a parrot and playing electric guitar in an apartment.

I'm always stoned! :eek: Are you my neighbor?LMAO
BOW-CHICA-WOW-WOW
# 2
steve fisher
Stevie Ray Freak
steve fisher
Stevie Ray Freak
01/02/2006 2:53 am
Seriouslly though.My neighbors must be the best around.I have lived here for 10 years and we practiced 3 or 4 times aweek.Very loud too.We have had a few parties in the yard too.Complete outdoor concert style parties.PA drums and all.Never had a complaint yet.
BOW-CHICA-WOW-WOW
# 3
jeffhx
Disco Bandit
jeffhx
Disco Bandit
01/02/2006 3:24 am
Originally Posted by: Cryptic ExcretionsDogs suck. Do yourself and your neighbor a favor and replace it with a cat.

or u can just get a hamster..low in maintenance...
[FONT=Impact]grooviest tunes ever [/FONT]
# 4
magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator
magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator
01/02/2006 4:00 am
Originally Posted by: PonyOneheh. yeah, i'm just trying to imagine someone calling up like "DAMN IT MAN, that stupid hamster of yours came and left it's business all over my yeard again, and it's been keepin' me up all night, sqeaking and sniffling! If you don't do something 'bout it right quick, I'm gonna put some lead shot in the little bastard!"

There have been a few times my parrot has gone berserk, but, again, my nighbors are downstairs in a haze of smoke like "....Aw man, they have some really dumb sound effects in Halo 2... oh wait... that's that dude's bird? Oh... Hahahaha... wow man, that's totally nuts, that thing is like... loud... hey check it out, let's get some In-N-Out over here. you good to drive? Ha, dude, I'm not. Aw man. Yeah that bird sounds trippy... I wonder if he likes getting blazed? Hahahaha... yeah."

Whhhisss...whhisss...Has a good voice too....*cough*..wonder if he's got an albumn out..
Magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator

"If it feels right, play it. If it feels wrong, play it faster” - Magicninja
www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons
# 5
elklandercc
Full Access
elklandercc
Full Access
01/02/2006 10:35 pm
Originally Posted by: jeffhxor u can just get a hamster..low in maintenance...

But hamsters aren't that companion-able.
"During this line, the kid acted like he was pushing buttons on a calculator in the air. The kid played ******* air-calculator!"

Myspace
# 6
pure
pure
01/02/2006 11:20 pm
i love cats. ive owned both cats and dogs i dont know which ones are better... i had a dream about a cat last night... no not like that! but there was this girl who could turn into a cat. i must have been watching too much smallvillve.
Originally Posted by: schmangeugly fat chicks
# 7

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.