Looking for someone to record with

Superhuman
Superhuman
12/26/2005 12:12 pm
Just listened to the collaboration between PRSplaya and Akira (nice work BTW!) and it's given me the itch to create music with someone other than myself. Anyone out there interested in putting a few riffs and leads together with me for the laugh? I'm into fairly heavy, fast melodic stuff so if you want try something challenging, let me know!

Only Criteria:
1) Not ashamed to play shred!! ;-)
2) Good playing skills
3) Can record good quality Wav files

Hope to hear from someone!!
# 1
magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator
magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator
12/27/2005 12:42 am
Depends on how long you want it to take. I'm waiting on a midi/usb interface and an external cd burner for my Roland VS. After that stuff comes in I plan on flooding the listening post with some tunes. Could be about a month though.
Magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator

"If it feels right, play it. If it feels wrong, play it faster” - Magicninja
www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons
# 2
Superhuman
Superhuman
12/27/2005 5:44 pm
It would be cool to work with any one of you guys, I've read most of your threads and listened to most of the tracks you've posted. No shortage of skills here!
Re timing: It shouldnt take too long. We coud either come up with the backing music together or one of us could do it. I'd like to share solos because I get a buzz out of lead trade offs and the direction they can take a piece of music. I wite solos pretty quickly, practising how to play them is the tough part! Shouldnt take me more than a week to complete a whole track...depending on free time at home. I can do a basic job of mixing but it's not my forte so if anyone else wants to do it, please do so. I have Cubase for arranging and have an Eventide Harmonizer for adding effects to dry recordings (unless you want to record wet or do your own fx).
Anyway, whenever one of you guys is free, PM me if you're still interested and we can get started.
# 3
Superhuman
Superhuman
12/27/2005 5:45 pm
Originally Posted by: AkiraThanks for the compliment.

I would work with you, but at the moment i'm putting all my effort into a collaboration with PRSplaya and silentmusic.

It's gonna rock! :cool:

Yeah silentmusic said you guys were working on something allright, looking forward to hearing it;-)
# 4
Fortechaos
Fortechaos
12/27/2005 8:00 pm
Originally Posted by: SuperhumanJust listened to the collaboration between PRSplaya and Akira (nice work BTW!) and it's given me the itch to create music with someone other than myself. Anyone out there interested in putting a few riffs and leads together with me for the laugh? I'm into fairly heavy, fast melodic stuff so if you want try something challenging, let me know!

Only Criteria:
1) Not ashamed to play shred!! ;-)
2) Good playing skills
3) Can record good quality Wav files

Hope to hear from someone!!

Maybe, lemme see what you got planned...

here's a small clip of my playing... http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?PID=694647&T=9915

hit me up on aim: twistedbuscav

peace
# 5
Superhuman
Superhuman
12/27/2005 8:53 pm
Some nice playing on that track, has a hint of Theodore Ziras to it. I'll be willing to collaborate on a track if you want, check out the link in my sig file to hear one of my recordings. PM me if you are serious about going forward and we can hammer out the framework. Cheers!
# 6
Fortechaos
Fortechaos
12/27/2005 10:00 pm
Sent ya one. :D
# 7

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.