View post (This may sound stupid)

View thread

PRSplaya
Full Access
PRSplaya
Full Access
12/26/2005 1:24 am
Chill out man! The guy in the original post did not specify what aspect of music he was refereing to the term cadence. Also, every term of cadence that has been given in this thread does pertain to music. Just chill out, come down from your high horse of supirior music theory knowledge, and let the guy make a reply to elaborate on his question. With all this "no, you're wrong, and I'm right" talk, who the hell would want to reply to you? If I were a beginner, or just new to this site, I would probably just ignore you with your cocky attitude. There is no doubt that you have a wealth of knowledge pertaining to music theory, but that doesn't give you any right to have an attitude about it. It would be a good idea for you to tone it down a bit, and learn more about what someone is asking before attacking our other members who are just trying to help as well. I'm not trying to attack you by any means, I'm just giving you some friendly advice, and I appologize if I offended you in any way. ;)
[FONT=Palatino Linotype]Tonja Renee's personal instructor[/FONT]

>HERE'S WHERE I AM NOW<