Tabs getting cut off at the bottom of the page?

Vegaa
Vegaa
12/15/2005 5:03 am
I've been reading a lot of the beginner tutorials and noticed that the tabs at the bottom of the page are getting cut off half way. Is there something i can do on my end to show the rest of the tab or is it something else?

thanks,
# 1
magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator
magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator
12/15/2005 5:11 am
If you can name a specific lesson this has happened on we might be able to help or Jon could fix it.
Magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator

"If it feels right, play it. If it feels wrong, play it faster” - Magicninja
www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons
# 2
Vegaa
Vegaa
12/15/2005 5:13 am
no problem.. example:

Absolute beginner songs by David Farmer

Page 1 and page 3 are doing it. As a matter of fact it seems that anytime there is a video over the tab it gets cut off half way.

thanks for helping me!
# 3
magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator
magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator
12/15/2005 5:20 am
Originally Posted by: Vegaano problem.. example:

Absolute beginner songs by David Farmer

Page 1 and page 3 are doing it. As a matter of fact it seems that anytime there is a video over the tab it gets cut off half way.

thanks for helping me!

It could be on your end because it looks fine to me. Have they been all right in the past? There is always compatibility issues with every website. This thread will probably get moved to the guitar tricks site forum. Jon Broderick will probably help you there. I've never seen customer service like this place has. If it's fixable on his end he'll do his best.
Magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator

# 4
Vegaa
Vegaa
12/15/2005 5:20 am
Here's some more info on this weird problem... if i load the page and the video seems to be cutting of the tab at the bottom.. i can refresh the page and it will move the video upwards exposing the missing tableture but covering the text that was above the video.

Definetly something fishy with the video somehow covering the text on the screen.

I also use widescreen (hmm, ill see if that maybe causing it too.)

I hope this info helps.
# 5
magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator
magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator
12/15/2005 5:24 am
Originally Posted by: VegaaHere's some more info on this weird problem... if i load the page and the video seems to be cutting of the tab at the bottom.. i can refresh the page and it will move the video upwards exposing the missing tableture but covering the text that was above the video.

Definetly something fishy with the video somehow covering the text on the screen.

I also use widescreen (hmm, ill see if that maybe causing it too.)

I hope this info helps.

So what you are saying is that the player isn't where it's supposed to be. It moves around covering up the text. That is quite odd. :confused: Jon will work it out. To be sure use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page and let him know what's going on.
Magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator

# 6
Vegaa
Vegaa
12/15/2005 5:30 am
I'm going to try to add this attachment of a .jpg showing what i seen on my screen. Though after testing this weirdness I've come to conclusion that it may not be the video after all, but infact the page is loading for me really weird. Because if i hit back on my browser from the forums to the beginner songs tutorial.. i see the page perfectly. :) sorry, but its weird stuff. I'm not to worried I seem to have a work around. ^_^

attached file.
# 7
magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator
magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator
12/15/2005 5:35 am
Yeah OK I thought you were saying the video player itself was covering the tab. BTW We aren't supposed to cross post the same questions in different forums. Someone will move this one in there so it'll be all right to delete the other one. :D Hope everything works out.
Magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator

# 8
Vegaa
Vegaa
12/15/2005 5:39 am
Yeah sorry about that. Thanks for responding and trying to help me out magicninja.

bye.
# 9
Jon Broderick
Administrator
Jon Broderick
Administrator
12/15/2005 6:58 am
I will check this out. It might be a few days. I will need to borrow a wide screen laptop to see if I can duplicate it.
Jon Broderick
Guitar Tricks Instructor

# 10

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.