View post (Bono - What do you think of him?)

View thread

Led Zeppelin
Led Zeppelin
05/30/2001 10:33 pm
Personally, I dont reckon hes the greatest singer in the world but he is a great songwriter and a great performer. U2 are playing a big concert this year in Ireland. There were 80,000 tickets on sale, they were sold in 40 minutes leaving 180,000 fans without tickets. Now picture 200,00 odd fans camping out for tickets in a city of about 20 square miles and its been played at a venue that can only hold 1 concert a year, and now the gioverment are getting pressurised to let another concert go ahead, which shows how in demand they are. Personally, I like Bonos personality. Even though he seems like a nice guy, he's 1. A very outspoken person and 2. A human rights activist which is what annoys me. Ive nothing against human rights activist but from my end it just seems like he gets of on telling people how to live. On the other hand, he lives about 10 minutes away from me, he lives in a big rich suburb along with the guitarist from Def Leppard and just about every other rock star, which makes an egging of his house paticularly convenient.
www.gnr.com.ar
http://www.izzystradlin.tk/