Investors needed

Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
09/07/2005 8:46 am
The rising Techno Guitar band, "SCHMANGE", is leasing a huge venue in the Toronto, Canada area and outfitting it with a complete, high end surround system with HDT video, dual sub floor construction and a laser lighting system.
"We're gonna make it so that fans can attend our shows and experience a full surround sound experience, with lasers, subsonic speakers, vibrating floors, hidden sound systems in the walls and video walls with projection video". says band leader and CEO, Kevin Taylor.
The stage will be rotatational in the center of the hall and there will be all the latest advanced effects like smoke, lights and laser and water systems computer synced to the music.
"This will be a show that will blow away anything that has currently been produced using the very latest in technology and visual pyrotechnics."

It is estimated the complete project with take 2 years of planning to execute, but, when completed, it should be the most impressive stage and light show in the Toronto area rivaling any broadway type show that is currently in production.
The next "SCHMANGE" album is currently in production to facilitate the concept of this futuristic stage show, and they are promising a production that will outshine anything currently available in the Toronto area, not to mention any other stage show available worldwide.

Although this project with be largely self financed, Parasound Studios and A&R Managerment is actively looking for investors who would be interested in contribute, time, energy and finances to receive a percentage of the final profits.

For investment info: Please contact:
Steve Davenport - A&R, Parasound Management.
or
Kevin Taylor
[email]schmange@schmange.com[/email]

For current Press Kit info please see....
EPK: http://www.sonicbids.com/Schmange

Schmange Music U.K./Canada
http://www.schmange.com

Wednesday, September 7, 2005
4:30:47 am
# 1
PRSplaya
Full Access
PRSplaya
Full Access
09/07/2005 1:11 pm
That sounds awsome Schmange! Will this be a one time event, or will it be constant work for you. Almost sounds like you're planning on opening a party club. Whatever it is, it sounds fantastic. I wish I could help out in some way, but I'm afraid financial aid isn't something I'm able to do. If there's any other way I could help out, let me know. Though, not sure what I could do being over 1000 miles away.
[FONT=Palatino Linotype]Tonja Renee's personal instructor[/FONT]

>HERE'S WHERE I AM NOW<
# 2
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
09/07/2005 1:20 pm
Sounds cool man, you'll have to let us know when your shows are.
Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel.
My YouTube Profile
# 3
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
09/07/2005 5:30 pm
It'll be an ongoing show sort of like 'Stomp' or 'Rent'.
We want to make it a total immersion type of event right from when you walk in the door. We're also in talks to purchase a planaterium type of display for the ceiling area and a way to transmit pictures to the walls and floor area to compliment the music.

We're in need of investors willing to invest some serious money to make this dream a reality. So if you know of anyone that might be interested, please contact our management company.
Parasound Management.
Steve Davenport
A&R
[email]parasound_management@s93744050.onlinehome.us[/email]
# 4
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
09/07/2005 9:17 pm
Originally Posted by: schmangeIt'll be an ongoing show sort of like 'Stomp' or 'Rent'.
We want to make it a total immersion type of event right from when you walk in the door. We're also in talks to purchase a planaterium type of display for the ceiling area and a way to transmit pictures to the walls and floor area to compliment the music.

We're in need of investors willing to invest some serious money to make this dream a reality. So if you know of anyone that might be interested, please contact our management company.
Parasound Management.
Steve Davenport
A&R
[email]parasound_management@s93744050.onlinehome.us[/email]

Man, it makes me wanna start using again.
Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel.
My YouTube Profile
# 5
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
09/08/2005 4:49 am
hmm, I don't think I can do anything for you, but I'd like to know when the opening date will be, perhaps I'll need to roadtrip (if it is in fact 2 years from now, so I'll be 18) just let me know when you do know (I understand that you won't know for another year or two though)
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace
# 6

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.