View post (and it all begins!)

View thread

6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
09/07/2005 6:19 am
Originally Posted by: schmangeYou had to have a drug test for working at Safeway??
I woulnd't do a drug test for any employer. Especially if it involved peeing in a cup in front of somebody.
It's nobody's business what a guy does in his free time.[/QUOTE]
it's pretty much the law, they have to screen you for drugs before you can work there... also, I didn't have to pee in a cup, it was some wierd thing where I stuck this thing in my mouth on my cheek for two minutes, then he put it into some kind of container, and closed it up to be sent to a lab or something I guess...

Originally Posted by: R. ShackleferdSacker or checker, or maybe even stocker? Congrats though.
"courtesy clerk" basically I bag the groceries, and take people's groceries out to their car for them. and help them load it...woo hoo... but for $7.25/hour, it's not bad

[Quote=bigbuda]AMEN BROTHER! Anyway, congrats on da new job man. New gear is always nice! Whatcha gonna get?
I want to get a couple of things right away, a practice amp (probably going to be a line 6 spider II 30W, maybe the 15W version if I can find one at my local shop) a digital multitrack recorder (for hopefully better sound quality then going straight into my comp's stock, cheap, sound card) a bass guitar (so that my recordings aren't 100% electric guitar) a drum machine (for the same reason as a bass, but only if the mulitrack that I get doesn't already have one built in, like those boss ones I've been looking at) and i want to completely hotrod my old ibanez. and after I've got all that, then I'm not really sure, probably a couple effects pedals.
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace