View post (Offensive language)

View thread

Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
07/18/2005 4:32 pm
I am not offended by any form of profane language out there. Not one shred of it. There's merely just a concept behind all the words and the concept is only bad if I really think it's bad. Words to describe physical acts of nature between two people don't bother me. Especially not since there are so many euphemisms out there that literally mean the same thing but for some reason people condone them instead. If a euphemism can be accepted then so can anything else. Same with words that apply to the anatomy, condemnation, female dogs and everything else that people seem to frown on. There's always a way to say the same thing with a different word but mean the same thing, so the point of being offended is lost... to me anyway. Of course the world doesn't work this way. There are a lot of people out there that don't see things the way I do and were raised to strictly believe that profanity is bad and that the concept of the words is so harsh that it dare not be spoken. Of course because there are people that were raised like that they'll **** a brick when they see it without it being censored. I think it's all a load, but I guess it's a pipe dream to hope that everyone could agree so I'm not worried about it. I'm not going to clean my mouth up though. I've been cussing since the 3rd grade. That's what happens when your father insists that you help him work on his car. Only thing I learned out of that was how to piss people off.
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.