Eggman

Lordathestrings
Gear Guru
Lordathestrings
Gear Guru
07/16/2005 7:48 pm
Originally Posted by: Andrew Saok, I have searched for this dude, and found lots of stuff...I have read some the posts, but havent found an offensive one yet...could someone please tell me the thread title...please, you got me all worked up and curious
[font=trebuchet ms]If you're trying to find and offensive post from iamthe_eggman, you won't find one on the GT forum. He was one of our moderators. And he still surfs through here once in a while.[/font]
Lordathestrings
Guitar Tricks Moderator

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons
# 1
The Ace
Guitar Tricks Instructor
The Ace
Guitar Tricks Instructor
07/16/2005 7:48 pm
Originally Posted by: Lordathestrings[font=copperplate gothic bold]sssssswish THUNK!! :eek: Mwahahahahahaaaa.....[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms]Guitar is not the only kind of axe I swing.....[/font] :D

And the forum appreciates it...
There are only two important things in life - There's music and theres girls, not necessarily in that order....
The Ace's Guitar Tricks
# 2
The Ace
Guitar Tricks Instructor
The Ace
Guitar Tricks Instructor
07/16/2005 7:50 pm
Originally Posted by: Lordathestrings[font=trebuchet ms]If you're trying to find and offensive post from iamthe_eggman, you won't find one on the GT forum. He was one of our moderators. And he still surfs through here once in a while.[/font]

He means ketsueki15 and the story of his eviction from GT.
There are only two important things in life - There's music and theres girls, not necessarily in that order....
The Ace's Guitar Tricks
# 3
Lordathestrings
Gear Guru
Lordathestrings
Gear Guru
07/16/2005 8:10 pm
Originally Posted by: The AceHe means ketsueki15 and the story of his eviction from GT.
[font=trebuchet ms]Ah, well, then...

His last (visible) words were the 11th post in >this thread<. Bear in mind that there was a lot of stuff happening on other threads at the same time, and some offensive stuff was edited out by the moderators.

Long story short; he kicked up a lot of dust and then asked to be banned. His wish was granted in post #17.[/font]
Lordathestrings
Guitar Tricks Moderator

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons
# 4
Andrew Sa
Andrew Sa
07/17/2005 6:51 am
Originally Posted by: iamthe_eggmanummm...no.

Tourette's. Blame the French.

well done Eggy! that was bothering me the entire time when reading that post.

As for that Ketsueki guy, he seems a little bit ignorant, and a little bit arrogant, and a little too right wing for my taste...oh well...
[FONT=Century Gothic]Hope is when we feel the pain that makes us try again[/FONT]
# 5

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.