View post (Eddie Van Halen...)

View thread

Joseph
Joseph
04/29/2001 2:58 am
On Vanhalen.com, Eddie had this to say:

I'm sorry for having waited so long to address this issue personally. But, cancer can be a very unique and private matter to deal with. So, I think it's about time to tell you where I'm at.

I was examined by three oncologists and three head & neck surgeons at Cedars Sinai just before spring break and I was told that I'm healthier than ever and beating cancer.

Although it's hard to say when, there's a good chance I will be cancer free in the near future. I just want to thank all of you for your concern and support. Love, Eddie.

I guess with all of the speculation over the past several months I kind of knew something was up, I didn't refused to acknowledge it... Hes such a great musician, and an amazing person, its a shame that this has happened to him, but it looks like he caught it in its early stages. Hopefully he has nothing to worry about..Once hes back and healthy as a horse 100percent, if possible who you like to see the band hook up with Roth or Hagar. Personally, I think they had the best chemistry with Sammy Hagar?

-Joseph

www.ragmagazine.com
"Swoop and soar like the blues angels."