View post (We got one birthday-ass mutha****a)

View thread

PRSplaya
Full Access
PRSplaya
Full Access
03/07/2005 1:40 pm
Grandparents paid for an eye doctor visit and some new glasses, and my pops gave me some money for a new computer desk. Best of all was my friends getting me really drunk :rolleyes: . They took me to this little bar that's close to one of my friends houses, and there was this little 3 piece band playing which was really cool, because they were pretty darn good. After we went through a couple of pitchers and a few games of pool, one of my friends started talking to the guitarist/singer and next thing I know, they're calling me to the mic and he hands me his guitar. So, I pulled out the only two things I knew I wouldn't screw up which was "Can't You See" by the Marshall Tucker Band, and "Knockin' on Heaven't Door." "Can't You See" went ok until I forgot the words, and "KOHD" started out good, but I broke the high E string during the solo, and it jus threw me all out of whack. Then the drummer and bassist went on break and my friend got me to play this little bluesy jam type song that I alway's play and they all got up there taking turns singing stuff off the top of their heads. I probalby had about 6-7 people standing up there passing the mic around. It was great!

I'm surprised my last post was remotley cohearant, because I was so unbelievably drunk at that time. I had been drinking since 7p.m. and was still drinking when I posted at 4:44a.m. :rolleyes:
[FONT=Palatino Linotype]Tonja Renee's personal instructor[/FONT]

>HERE'S WHERE I AM NOW<