I think I need an update

kingdavid
kingdavid
01/26/2005 3:45 pm
Ok, so I didn't post for about a month and a half or thereabouts.
When I get back, maroon (?) is the colour of passion.
Jon got hold of a dude or dudess who can draw, and we have a nice new logo.
Everyone, even the NKOTB, have nice funky things written under their screen names, except for me, who's just a goldurn "registered user" (anecdote: do we have unregistered users around here or what? JOOONNN!!!!).
And finalyy, we have a whole plethora of NKOTB's. I love new members, but all I was seeing was names I've never seen before. I make to write my usual "wellcome to the forum, you'll love it..." thing, but then if I do that, that's all I'll be doing all day, coz new users are aplenty.
So someone tell me, did we buy out another forum, get bought out by another forum, and merged with the new said forum.
Like I said, me thinks me needs an update.
And while we're still at it, to all those who've registered in the last two months or so, kingdavid says wellcome to the forum. I know you're already feeling settled in, you've got a coupla posts under your keyboard, maybe even a brand new thread that people actually responded to(hello!!) with unexpected enthusiasm, so maybe this wellcome thing feels a wee bit out of place, but year, wellcome to the forum. And be adviced it's addictive.
# 1
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
01/26/2005 4:04 pm
It's basically the same site but with a nifty new re-design and upgraded features available to high bandwidth subscribers. ie, sound files in the lessons section are up to 2MB now and there can be more than one MP3 per lesson so the sound files are better quality and can go into more detail. Plus there's unlimited downloads now so there's no more 3 file per day limit.
There's also a new flash display for tabs, a new Jam section, no advertisements, new search features, video lessons...
...did I miss anything?
# 2
iiholly
hmm
iiholly
hmm
01/27/2005 4:59 am
And its RED... :(

# 3
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
01/27/2005 6:56 am
... some of us got sickly pukey with the green
# 4
SLY
Un-Registered User
SLY
Un-Registered User
01/27/2005 3:02 pm
Originally Posted by: kingdavid (anecdote: do we have unregistered users around here or what? JOOONNN!!!!)

You haven't checked my name recently , did ya ? :p
# 5

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.