Solution to all of your Problems

Shay Foley
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Shay Foley
Guitar Tricks Instructor
09/01/2000 10:45 pm
Don't let me get away with this if I'm saying something you already know, but the majority of all of the questions I see posted in this section can be solved in a series of books titled, "Guitar Grimoire." They came out in the late eighties and blossomed since then. Used to be there was only one volume and you had to order it mail-order. Now there are multiple volumes, videos, and cheat-sheets. You can buy them in your local Musicland or Sam Goody. I have the first three volumes, and I can attest to the usefulness of them. Probably one of the best tools I've ever bought. My copies are long from new, and torn and tattered, but they get used about every 3 or 4 days. Get them! You'll love the results. (Provided you actually read and study the book!) Any questions, drop me a line in my host section.
# 1
JACKO 58
JACKO 58
09/27/2000 11:04 pm
quote:
Originally posted by Shay Foley:
Don't let me get away with this if I'm saying something you already know, but the majority of all of the questions I see posted in this section can be solved in a series of books titled, "Guitar Grimoire." They came out in the late eighties and blossomed since then. Used to be there was only one volume and you had to order it mail-order. Now there are multiple volumes, videos, and cheat-sheets. You can buy them in your local Musicland or Sam Goody. I have the first three volumes, and I can attest to the usefulness of them. Probably one of the best tools I've ever bought. My copies are long from new, and torn and tattered, but they get used about every 3 or 4 days. Get them! You'll love the results. (Provided you actually read and study the book!) Any questions, drop me a line in my host section.

# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.