Shredding, Sweeping, Sliding, Speeding

BadHorsie
BadHorsie
03/17/2001 3:11 am
I've been checkin' out some of your mp3s' and I gotta say... I love Global Positioning System. Also, about the whole guitar hero thing, I have my heros just like most people and lately it's been Vai. With that said I'm so glad I've been finding more off the wall type music like yours lately. It's great when you hear something new and it just puts a whole new spin on things and gets you to go outside the "norm" for a bit. Can't wait to hear the rest Bof.
Ain't nothin' but a Gear thang, baby!
# 1
Willdridge
Willdridge
03/17/2001 7:41 am
Varity (?!) is the spice of life. Without someone making off the wall music, we'd all be bored, so for that, I appreciate what Bofatron is doing. I even actually enjoy it. I've only listened to "No Sir, I Don't Like It", but I'm going to look at some more of your MP3's. I think the thing with your music is it's something you have to listen to in order to fully appreciate it, you can't simply have it playing in the background. I hope you don't think I'm trying to belittle your music there, because I have far from any right and, more importantly, I do like (what I've heard so far).
On an earlier note: Melody and speed can go togeather, but it really does depend on the melody AND the speed, (Satch, Vai, Johnson). Bof was right when he said speed is an excellent way of grapping someone's attention, the important thing is to do something special for them once you've got it.
Anyway, I'm beginning to bore even myself so God know's how you're feeling, so I'll leave y'fer awhile.
Don't worry too much about me, ignore me long enough and I'll go away.
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.