View post (Seeing as Bush has won (the popular vote, anyway))

View thread

SLY
Un-Registered User
SLY
Un-Registered User
11/16/2004 7:02 pm
Originally Posted by: 3rd_degreeburn Sly...awwww...that brought a tear to my eye..I guess you have forgotten about the many beheadings and using civilians as shields all the other goodies

Well , nobody asked them to go there anyway , and they never had to ..... It doesn't mean that I don't feel terribly sorry for any civilian death (from any nation) unlike you , since you're showing sarcasm on the death of an innocent Iraqi civilian.

It also seems that you have forgotten the abo ghoreib prison scandal , todays marine shooting dead a wounded inert civilian , bombing small villages (by mistake of course :rolleyes: ) etc etc ... You really ain't much better than the terrorists . ;)
Bottom line , you have more power , f16's ,stealth , b52's and well trained troops , they use barbarian methods ..... You kill terrorists and civilians , they kill your troops and civilians , therefore both are equally disgusting and evil .... You only look better cuz you have the media and facilities in your pockets .

Remember that the occupier always called the resistance in their colonies terrorism ,but still it never made the occupier less evil.

Plz don't take it personal , and think of what I say thoroughly ... And prove me wrong if you can.