View post (Seeing as Bush has won (the popular vote, anyway))

View thread

noticingthemistake
Crime Fighter
noticingthemistake
Crime Fighter
11/04/2004 4:10 pm
If the president has so little control over the economy then he should stop using it in his speeches for presidency. By the way he does sign the bill at the end to put in motion everything that has to do with economy. He is the top guy, but yes he can be overthrown by the house and senate. But he has control of the house and senate.

I never said Kerry was not rich, I stated bush is for the rich while kerry was for the middle and lower class. 99% of america. those peoples decisions have nothing to do with who i would rather see in office. just like my view on the filthy rich sway my support and ideology. but shouldn't the person who is for 99 percent win over the one whose for 1 percent. the middle class is the backbone of america, the rich get rich on our backs. bush's ideas puch the middle class into lower class, as i stated with the poverty rate. there must be a middle class for the structure to work, without it it will collapse. well it's heading in that direction and nothing i have seen from bush will persuade me otherwise.
"My whole life is a dark room...ONE BIG DARK ROOM" - a.f.i.