View post (GTA: San Andreas)

View thread

Hammurabi
Hammurabi
11/05/2004 1:36 am
Halo 2 hasn't been released yet but I've been playing it for about a month now. I don't have a copy for myself (I dont' have an xbox or even a tv) but my friends are well connected.

Halo 2 is seriously the shiznit. It will blow you away. Multiplayer feels similar to the original except for the dual weaponry and swords (which are the most fun weapon in the game and are, I might add, incredibly effective because of the lunge attack), but single player is off the hook. They must have spent all kidns of overtime on it. It's spectacular.

I'll go ahead and release a little spoiler for you all. You don't just get to play as a covenant elite in multiplayer, there are also covenant missions in the game. They're the most fun imo.

I'll be polite and not release any big spoilers. Unless someone asks, of course.

4 on 4 isn't a big battle, btw. That's about average. Find a 16 person game sometime.
"If one has realized a truth, that truth is valueless so long as there is lacking the indomitable will to turn this realization into action!"
-A.H.