A couple of questions....

HDJ
Explanation: Southerner
HDJ
Explanation: Southerner
10/15/2004 5:12 pm
I'm just curious as to what all the different "titles" mean under a username. Under mine it says registered user, which makes since, but I've seen some that say "member" or "senior member". What do the different titles mean?

Also, in the Members List section, there is a catagory for Reputation with the little green dots.....okay, I hold the mouse over these dots and a message will pop up saying "username is off the low scale" or "username is on a distinguished road" I'm just curious what these mean?
Check out my band:
Havoc Din
# 1
The Ace
Guitar Tricks Instructor
The Ace
Guitar Tricks Instructor
10/17/2004 3:56 pm
The titles are distinguished by how many posts you have. It used to be really dramatic, but I think now if you reach 1,000 you can make your own title (or if you become a mod or instructor). We used to have new titles for every couple hundred posts, where you reach "Grizzled Veteran" - the top!!

The reputation thing is just kind of... odd. I think people can give you certain reputations, with certain comments. I haven't really checked them that much.
There are only two important things in life - There's music and theres girls, not necessarily in that order....
The Ace's Guitar Tricks
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.