View post (hi everyone i'm new here and i think this website rocks!!!)

View thread

Lordathestrings
Gear Guru
Lordathestrings
Gear Guru
07/28/2004 9:05 am
Originally Posted by: butterflyangelI'm a guitar playin canadian and ... I have been playing guitar on and off for 20yrs, and now i have the drive to finish what i started lol!!! So if any of you feel that way too, post a reply, i'd love to meet ya online and chat!!! ...
[font=trebuchet ms]I bought my first guitar in 1968, and ever since then I've been amusing myself and anoying the neighbors! I have long since resigned myself to the realisation that I'm much better at buying guitars than I am at playing them. :o

You'll get used to all the Americans online here - just remember that they have no idea what temperatures in [u]Celcius degrees[/u] actually feel like, [u]km[/u] distances don't make sense to them, and if dollar values are given in [u]Beaverbucks[/u] instead of greenbacks, confusion is inevitable. Oh, yeah, and political discussions can get absolutely out of hand around here! :p

Spend some time trolling the Tricks section - the instructors here are the best the world has to offer!

And of course, with Lordathestrings and pstring lending their expertise, your gear problems become manageable. (If I do say so myself)[/font] :D
Lordathestrings
Guitar Tricks Moderator

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons